Galaxy watch 4 46mm

I
I.
User
I just got this watch a week ago, it was brand new so it came with one ui 3.0, and I have no clue if it's possible to update it to one ui 4.0 then 5.0

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Das geht über die Wearable App! Uhreneinstellungen, dann Software-Update für Uhr.

Ich hab das gemacht un diesen Brief bekommen(das ist 2021 UI)
true?v=v2.jpg

Vlt ist das keine Uhr, die für den hiesigen Markt gedacht ist. In dem Fall wird das mit den Updates schwierig.

Ja, es stimmt, die Uhr ist ein LTE-Modell und es gibt keine Option für Deutschland

Dann wirst Du in dt. Leider kein Update auf die Uhr bekommen.
Evtl. Kann Dir ein Service Center ein Update gegen Gebühr einspielen*m:1f914.png*

Similar threads

H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
M
Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
B
Since 5 days I'm a proud owner of the watch 5. It's a great machine, though I am still looking for a perfect analog watch face. I am surprised that obviously everybody ist ok with the fact that each of the hands at certain times obscure the complication placement. You want to look at todays date...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben