Foto quality in Samsung Galaxy Note 8

B
B.
User
My camera and Video settings are in Full resolution. But my problem is whenever I transfer my pictures or Videos in WhatsApp updates or other apps it becomes blurry.
Why am I experiencing this?
Does anyone experience this?
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Hey, there isn't something wrong with your phone.
The apps like Whatsapp,Facebook etc. downscale the picture quality automatically on most phones. L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Whatsapp or other third party applications scale your photos down so you don't get the full quality of the image when you send them to somebody.

Yes I don't get the full quality when I upload in WhatsApp or other apps, but when I send directly to someone the quality Is ok.

Yes,this is what I meant.
You can send somebody the Image and look in the gallery app on details section what the quality is and then compare it to yours.

I found out something based on the tip you gave me.. The original picture size from my gallery is 1.25MB, but when I upload it in my WhatsApp update or third party app, the image size reduces to 1.07 MB.
I have never experienced this in my previous cheap handys. I actually bought this Samsung Galaxy Note 8 because of pictures and sharing with friends and family through apps..But unfortunately they get poor quality pictures from me.
Can you please help me on how to rectify this problem..
Thanks for your assistance.
Sincerely
BeBe

Hey, there isn't something wrong with your phone.
The apps like Whatsapp,Facebook etc. downscale the picture quality automatically on most phones.

Ok thanks for making me understand..
I appreciate.