Feras

F
f.
User
I bought a new S23 Ultra phone. I am having problems with the front camera in the Azar application and the Signal application. The image is always yellow and is not clear. Please help solve the problem
Note: Problems within applications that use the camera

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
    Dann wende Dich am Besten an die Entwickler der Apps wenn die Frontkamera mit der Samsung Software keine Probleme hat.

You have to contact the developers of those apps, there is nothing Samsung can do about to fix those 3th party applications.

Similar threads

M
    Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    J
    After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    P
    Scene optimizer icon is available when I open camera application. But when I change the lens it disappears (not available for 0.6x, 3x, 10x). I tried to close the camera application and reopen it. Still the same issue. 4929671
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    F
    The back swipe gesture isnt working sometimes on Facebook, and as an always Samsung fan, please improve the responsiveness of bottom swipe gesture and also the quick panel its not smooth sometimes i need to touch more than once the bottom swipe gesture to move the quick panel back. This is so...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    D
    Hi there, I jave Samsung phones for years and always faced Navigation issues with Google Maps. But with my S23 Ultra, it was perfect so far. But for some weeks now, the same issue comes up again: during Navigation, suddenly the map does not turn into the walking direction anymore. Sometimes it...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Zurück
    Oben