Feature Request for Samsung Notes: Fill tool

S
S.
User
I'd love to have a tool to fill Shapes and adjust their transparency in Samsung Notes

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Also ausfüllen kann man, Transparenz leider nicht so viel ich weiß
true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

Eieiei ich benutze das seit 3 jahren für schule und hab mich so oft geärgert dass es das nicht gibt. Aber Transparenz wäre echt noch sehr nützlich

Ich halte mich über Youtube auf dem laufenden, wenn ein neues Update kommt.
Und so lange gibt es es noch nicht.

Similar threads

T
I would like to post a request for the Reminder app (which I love btw.) to have a specific time of day (hour) for the repeat duration. This would allow to be reminded repeatedly in a given time frame (use case: remind me to take my pills from 3PM and repeat every 5 minutes for a duration of 5...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
M
Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
E
Samsung keyboard currently operates the following way:If you hold down backspace, it starts deleting letters repeatedly and eventually switches to deleting whole words. This makes it difficult to control exactly how much you delete. Suggested behaivior:When backspace is held for some time, start...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
M
To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
Zurück
Oben