Facial recognition in gallery doesn't work anymore

F
F.
User
Basically, the facial recognition in the gallery doesn't work anymore. It doesn't recognize new faces anymore. I deleted the app data, but that didn't work. It just stops after 6 persons

1602507iB108DCFD894383FB?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Hast Du den Fehler schon am Samung gemeldet? Geht in Samsung Members unter Support und dann Fehlerbericht erstellen. Zu dem Problem gibt es hier schon mehrere Beiträge.

Similar threads

D
    Hello, after the last update on my s21 Ultra the periscope camera doesn't work anymore. Any zoom more than x9.9vget crazy. He cannot focus and is switching cameras from periscope to another one. I have reset the camera settings and cache erase but the problem is still there. 3845814
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    X
    I think samsung developers should know that people are making it clear "Game Hub" aka "Game Launcher" is horrible and the last update/redesign/rebrand is horrible! Honestly the app was amazing and was one of kind but it's extremely unfortunate that someone out there at samsung decided to ruin...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    X
    F
    So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    X
    Hi I need an BackUp tool for Android to BackUp all Data (Images + textfile and all what is possible) with Folder Structure to Synology. I have used Syncthing nut thay have deleted don't delete Funtion from Programm, so now it only Sync data (and not BackUp it). Cloud tools that I know are shitty...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    K
    I am using Samsung S9. Its only 6 months & so many defects.. 1. FAST CHARGING doesn't work. 2. Battery drain very fast. 3. USB data transfer doesn't work. I send the device to service center of Telekom. They returned without repair & asking me to buy a new one.. The reason was water defect...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    Zurück
    Oben