Periscope camera doesn't work anymore

D
D.
User
Hello, after the last update on my s21 Ultra the periscope camera doesn't work anymore. Any zoom more than x9.9vget crazy. He cannot focus and is switching cameras from periscope to another one. I have reset the camera settings and cache erase but the problem is still there.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
    Moin,
    Dann würde ich den Fehler mal über die Members App weiterleiten.
    Members App Handy.
    Hilfe holen tippen.
    Fehlerberichte.
    Warte bzw. schließe das Fenster/ die Seite nicht bis es übertragen wurde.
    Probiere trotzdem nochmal,
    Kamera App halten bis ein i oben erscheint.
    Auf das i tippen und Speicher suchen. Lösche die Daten erneut.
    Alle Fenster schließen, Handy Neustart.
    Was passiert jetzt?
    Oder ist es eine falsche Einstellung jetzt?

Similar threads

F
    Basically, the facial recognition in the gallery doesn't work anymore. It doesn't recognize new faces anymore. I deleted the app data, but that didn't work. It just stops after 6 persons 7217612
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    D
    Hallo, meine Kamera funktioniert nicht mehr. Man sieht nur schwarz und oben rechts eine kleine 186. Kann mir jemand bitte helfen. Ich bin gerade im Urlaub deshalb kann ich nicht in den Laden gehen und es wäre schade wenn ich vom Urlaub keine Fotos machen könnte. Danke Hello, my camera isn't...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    D
    Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    Today, my s23 Ultra receives the one ui 6 final update. After the update I started the wipe cache command and the repair apps command from the boot menu, but the later doesn't show progress or any sign of cleaning the apps. The hidden system partition is now more than 10 GB in size. The repair...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    K
    Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    Zurück
    Oben