Die neue Galaxy Watch Active

Hallo
Bei der 46mm LTE Version mit Erkennung angeschaltet erkennt es das Gehen z.B. erst nach rund 10 Minuten, zählt die 10 Minuten zuvor aber mit so wie es aussieht...
Gruss
Dani

K
Kim
Hey,

Hier meine Korrespondenz die ich mit Wendy, der Leiterin der Studie hatte:
Dear Daniel
Of course, happy to answer any other questions that come up and feel free to share my response on Samsung boards. Importantly, I can’t speak for Samsung the company since as I mentioned I am an independent researcher, but I do work closely with some of the people from Samsung HQ on various decisions like country expansion. I, of course, can answer any questions about the study.
Typically I don’t read the mybplab emails, someone else from my team does, so if you have a high level question about future roll-outs, mention my name specifically in the salutation and my team will forward your response.
Best
wendy
Lab website: www.wendyberrymendes.com
MyBPLab Study: My BP Lab

Subject: RE: Support for Galaxy Watch & other Countries
Dear Daniel
Happy to answer your questions.
In terms of when Samsung will offer the sensor on the Galaxy watch, we don’t know that answer. We are an independent research group that utilizes the sensors but don’t have control of when or if Samsung decides to manufacture the sensors on different watches. The watch used in the demo was a prototype that was developed for validation testing.
We are currently working on country expansion. Currently we are available in the US, Canada, Singapore, and Australia. In the next two weeks we will make the app available in Hong Kong, UK, and India. The next two countries (probably by mid-May) are Germany and New Zealand. Our next target countries for the summer include Japan, Italy, Switzerland, and Spain. So we hope to have a broader reach all over Europe in the next few months.
Currently blood pressure responses are available only for people enrolled in the MyBPLab study. This is why you can’t just have a watch to observe your BP values. The study is delivered on the MyBPLab app that operates on a Galaxy phone 9 and above and the initial consent and calibration requires a phone.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 3:39 AM
Subject: Support for Galaxy Watch & other Countries
Dear Study Leaders
I understand thar the Galaxy Watch active has the same sensors as the Galaxy Watch (in your video you have been using the galaxy watch 42mm black version).
When will you make the app / widget available for the regular galaxy watch (46mm - LTE version)? Also: When will you let people from Switzerland use this feature?
Last but not least: When taking the measurements with the watch - which is the ultimate goal for all galaxy watch active and also galaxy watch users - why does the watch have tp be paired with the latest phone, even though it is not the phone's sensor being used for the measurement?
Kind regards
Daniel
(Anmerkung: Text von Moderator editiert, da hier Namensnennungen und E-Mail-Adressen zu lesen waren)

Hallo Dvori,
ich habe deine Korrespondenz mit My BP Lab inhaltlich nicht verändert, aber eine Adressen, Anschriften und E-Mail-Adressen aus dem von dir zitierten Schreiben entfernt.
Viele Grüße