F
F.
User
Help,I can't do the new android 10 update on my samsung s9 Germany DBT
please if you have any information or solution tell me ,

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
It'll be really great when your phones becomes updates a longer time. S8 - Android 10 or 11 - that will be so great! The hardware is faster than new 200$ phones and they can run it too.
Kind regards
JulianOdaSoo

Similar threads

K
I am using Samsung S9. Its only 6 months & so many defects.. 1. FAST CHARGING doesn't work. 2. Battery drain very fast. 3. USB data transfer doesn't work. I send the device to service center of Telekom. They returned without repair & asking me to buy a new one.. The reason was water defect...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
A
Hi, i'm from Italy I have a S9 DUOS I contacted the Italian community but was told that the firmware I currently have installed should be the one released by Samsung Germany in January (but I bought the phone in Italy). Until January I have always received regular updates without problems. From...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
D
Hello guys,I live in Germany I tried so many times to have the new beta but sadly no luck . I go to the picture I click there then I see the unroll i also click there and I wait for 10 minutes and more then I check if there's any update but no luck . Can anyone please tell me what am missing or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
S
Hey, just somehow my widgets on screen changed its view before - I liked - widgets had clear corners on all sides after / now - I dont like - the widgets have rounded corner almost like icons recently I do not have any glue if and how to change settings into corner without any radius. I you may...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
P
I am planning on buying a QD-OLED 65S95B from Germany and will be taking it to India. Can you please, tell me if I would face any compatibility issues? 6361349
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben