Widgets - rounded corners

S
S.
User
Hey, just somehow my widgets on screen changed its view
before - I liked - widgets had clear corners on all sides
after / now - I dont like - the widgets have rounded corner almost like icons
recently I do not have any glue if and how to change settings into corner without any radius.
I you may have an idea or fix solution path please be let me know
regrads

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
    Ich glaube dafür gibt es keine Option. Was geht ist halt wenn die Apps das selber anbieten (z.b. beim Google-Suchwidget).

Ansonsten wirst du wohl mit den runden Ecken leben müssen.
    Übrigens sehen die Widgets bei der *1f34f.png*Konkurrenz genauso aus.

Irgendwo ging das mit dem Umstellen ja! Nur, ist wohl so tief in sub sub menü eingegraben, nicht mehr zu finden. War etwas mit möchten sie das ... - getestet und dann wie wieder abstellen - es gibt doch keine Konkurrenz, nur schlechte Alternativen

Similar threads

R
    I am not able to access the details of my SS cloud data summarized on Samsung Cloud with an PC only. If I click on "Gallery", or "Other Synced Data", a verification notification is sent, that I can only access with a modern mobile Samsung device logged into the same account. My SM-T595...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    R
    Hi all, I cannot stream music on my Galaxy Pro5 watch without connecting to a Bluetooth ( earbuds or phone). I have a Premium account. Any idea how to fix this? I want to use the watch to stream from its speakers. Spotify works fine. Thanks Rob Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 6998949
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    N
    Hello all, I recently purchased Samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and whenever it goes into standby/sleep mode for sometime and I switch the screen on, it becomes so laggy and almost unusable. I have to switch it off before this stops and the switching off can take minutes because it becomes so...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    M
    Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    F
    Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    Zurück
    Oben