Android 10 Fehler über die User berichten bis Sensoren defekt

V
V.
User
Für verschiedene Handy ist Android 10 bereits released, wie es scheint gibt es aber heftige Bugs
Probleme : https://www.futurezone.de/digital-life/article227005331/Android-10-hat-einen-boesen-Fehler-beheben-l... Android 10: Google veröffentlicht neue Version offiziell
Android 10 features, release date, Easter eggs and everything you need to know
Android 10 release date
  • March 13: The first Android 10 developer beta has launched
  • April 3: Android 10 beta 2 gave us bugs fixes and app bubbles
  • May 7: Android 10 beta 3 launched at Google IO 2019
  • Early June: The final incremental update, beta 4, land in June
  • July: Beta 5 and beta 6, release candidates, land this month
  • September 3: The public version is released - though not all phones get it on launch day
Android 10 has been officially released, but that doesn't mean it's available for all phones just yet. Each OEM must develop their own version of the update for each phone and work with carriers to release it, which can take months. Don't be surprised if your handset doesn't get Android 10 until 2020.
Of course, the Google Pixel phones get the latest version on launch day - and surprising no one, the Essential phone is also getting day one compatibility in select markets, according to this tweet.
Below is a full list of all the phones that have Android 10 thus far.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:

Similar threads

G
I am trying to update my android 11 to the new version 12, while living in Germany. I am using a S10 but not getting update (where it says the phone is up to date), but all other S10s in Germany recieved the update.I had bought the phone in Belgium and used it in Afghanistan in the past. This is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
R
hello my s10+ is almost 1year now. display replacement due to broken display glass ~3 months ago. was replaced locally by samsung (truck) and I paid money for this. those guys seemed pretty dope. since this repair the device gets hot, and the former warm and saturated feel of the industry...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
I
Ok so I have been using the S10 Lite for a bit over 3 years now, and even after I dropped my first one into the water (spoiler it didn't survive causd it's not api aproved) I bought the same phone again. But I recently realized that the backcover which is made out of "GLASTIC" is extremly weak...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Q
A
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
V
Hi, I'm not able to upgrade my note 10+ 5g device at all. The device is in android 10 and one ui 2.3. Will I ever get any updates on my phone? Especially when the rest are already getting android 12 on their note 10 + devices. I also tried via smart switch but it says up to date and android 10...
Antworten
Aufrufe
V
Zurück
Oben