Galaxy watch 4 - Hand Infection

B
B.
User
I got a severe hand infection after wearing the watch for over 9hrs ina day. It looks prety bad and is very itchy. #GalaxyWatchInfection

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
This is the infection.
1230081i7F461488A4AE3159?v=v2.jpg

That looks very bad, go and see a Doktor immediately. All the best for you.

hello, please stop using the watch and have it looked at by a doctor. looks a lot like an allergy

Holy........Do so like the other guys said and report it to the Samsung Customer Service

this is probably an allergic reaction to the nickel in the Galaxy Watch 4's biosensors. This is a problem faced by many who are allergic to nickel. Please contact your doctor and do not continue to use this watch until your doctor gives the OK. Get well soon and good luck!
Stay healthy!
Kind regards, your Teminite
P.S. Please also contact Samsung Support

You wear the watch too tightened!
you have a skin reaction because of your own skin moisture
this is also called contact dermatosis
you can use a cream or lotion with a small amount of hydrocortisone and loosen your watch more
and yes, I’m a physician

Similar threads

V
I wore the watch 24x7 (except 1 hour daily charging) for about 2 months. Occasionally it was uncomfortable or sweaty but mostly it was very comfortable. One day I observed the skin under by watch was a little hard with minor swelling. I decided to not wear the watch for 2-3 days to let the wrist...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
B
Since 5 days I'm a proud owner of the watch 5. It's a great machine, though I am still looking for a perfect analog watch face. I am surprised that obviously everybody ist ok with the fact that each of the hands at certain times obscure the complication placement. You want to look at todays date...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
S
Hello I have a problem with my left Bud if I connect it over bluetooth with ay device it makes an annoying beep pause beep tone. After the problem orccured I gave it a neat clean which fixed the problem for about a minute after that it started beeping. I suspect some kind of loose contact inside...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
I
I just got this watch a week ago, it was brand new so it came with one ui 3.0, and I have no clue if it's possible to update it to one ui 4.0 then 5.0 8265943
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
Zurück
Oben