Wrong display of icons

S
S.
User
As soon as I have the option "icons only" active and listening to Spotify at the same time the icons are is displayed in the Spotify window

1748516i728F615778DBD9B9?v=v2.jpg

Here the example with gallery and download icon

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Hi L: @SmithTV ,
which setting do you mean exactly? The notification settings, which you can find under "Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > Show notification icons"?

Have you already restarted your smartphone and is it on the latest software version?

Here you can see that the small icons of the notifications are not at the right place.
1749221iAC47485C5B72BA61?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

A
Hi guys, gals, and others, I have a question. Lately, after the Update on March 3rd, I am experiencing a weird bug. The Folders I have created with different apps and grouped them, tend to disappear. I had it by now at least three times, with different Folders and they only come back once I did...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
K
Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
R
Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
A
I have a note 10 plus, and the air command icon is pretty handy for me espicially when i am using samsung notes as the spen button has other dedicated functionalities in this app other than opening the air command menue, the problem is as follows, the air command icon pins fine to the right...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben