Washing machine drain hose disposition

B
B.
User
Hello,
I have a new Samsung washing machine (WW80T534ATW/S2) and am currently planning my fitted kitchen. The sequence I would like to have is: sink-dishwasher-washing machine (from behind). I’m trying to understand what is best for the drain hose, having the two options below:
(Please bear in mind that I mirrored the picture from the manual so could edit it on the cellphone. The hose to be considered is the one drawn in blue).
option 1: buy an extension hose, use the whole curve path behind the washing machine and having the hose along the floor until it reaches the sink.

true?v=v2.jpg

 Option 2: no hose extension and completely ignoring the curve path behind the washing machine. Having the hose in a slight decent way above the floor and connecting to the sink.

true?v=v2.jpg

Which is the best option here? Can I use any of these options at all?

Thank you so much in advance.
Beatriz

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
    I would you se the curve behind the machine. I think the water pump will work better with the curve.

Similar threads

A
    I've had this dishwasher for almost 3 years now. A few months ago, the buzzer stopped working. I have looked at all the manuals and parts lists I can find, but none of them show where the buzzer is located. Is it possible to repair? 7977597
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    D
    We just purchased a new refrigerator (RL36T600CSA/EG) from MediaMarkt.de (on 21. 05.21). The device was delivered to us at about 8:30am yesterday and we let it stand for up to 7 hours. After switching connecting it to power source at around 4:15pm, as directed in the manual, we set it to the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    R
    In the settings I have the option to use English from different cuntries. I'm a german and I'm curious if there is a difference between English from the UK and the German version? 5978369
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    T
    I just bought two t7 ssds from samsung. I booted them up on my laptop, put some files on them to transfer to my pc at home etc. All worked fine. I also installed the samsung SSD Software on the Laptop and PC. The SSD is being detected by said software on both machines. I turned of the password...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    H
    W
    Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    Zurück
    Oben