Versanddatum

A
a.
User
Hallo, die Reservierung besagt, dass sie von 26-09 gesendet werden. Werden sie alle an diesem Tag oder nach und nach gesendet?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Hallo L: @albertogs,
    du wirst von den Kollegen nach dem Kauf persönlich kontaktiert. Sie machen mit dir dann einen individuellen Liefertermin aus.

Hallo DavidB ,
    Bei meiner Bestellung des Galaxy Fold stand dabei das man innerhalb 1 Tages kontaktiert wird bezüglich des Versands. Bei mir sind nun schon 3 Tage vorbei und mich hat noch niemand kontaktiert .

Hallo L: @Stefbo86,
    hast du denn das Galaxy Fold bereits gekauft oder nur vorbestellt?
    Melde dich auch gerne über das @ zurück. *:smiling-face:
    Liebe Grüße

@AlwinS schrieb:Hallo @Stefbo86, hast du denn das Galaxy Fold bereits gekauft oder nur vorbestellt? Melde dich auch gerne über das @ zurück. Liebe Grüße
    @AlwinS vorbestellt und bezahlt. I'm Bestellstatus steht Bezahlt und in Bearbeitung

Dann sollte sich in den kommenden Tagen ein Mitarbeiter bei dir melden, L: @Stefbo86. Halte hierzu auch deinen Bestellstatus im Auge.
    Liebe Grüße

Okay besten Dank, werde den Bestellstatus im Auge behalten. @AlwinS
    Liebe Grüße zurück

@AlwinS schrieb:Dann sollte sich in den kommenden Tagen ein Mitarbeiter bei dir melden, @Stefbo86. Halte hierzu auch deinen Bestellstatus im Auge. Liebe Grüße Ich habe gerade eine Versandbestätigung erhalten per EMail aber ein Mitarbeiter hat sich nicht bei mir gemeldet.

Hi all,
    I hope people here read and write well enough English to respond to my questions, as I am not a native german. I ordered the Fold last Monday and received Tuesday the shipping confirmation. According to the Samsung website the shipment is now in transit. The link provided with a DHL tracking number unfortunately doesn't work, as the tracking number is unknown.
    Since the order and shipping confirmation states shipping will occur on the 26th of September I would expect very soon actual shipping details. Since I am eager to get the Fold in my hands and the information provided via the Samsung website isn't helping I contacted the call center.
    They could not tell me when the Fold will be shipped. Who would know when Fold's ordered on Monday will be shipped? According to the person I talked to I was told the following, I will be contacted how I wish the Fold to be delivered. Delivery can done directly to my house or to a service center. Supposedly you receive during the delivery an explanation how to carefully use the Fold. Can I decline that instruction and possibly an unwelcome unboxing moment? I hope so!

Hello it could be that you already get a Shippinnumber, but it is not active in the DHL system yet. This will be considered invalid. I have it regularly at Amazon. Only if this is correctly active with DHL, the number becomes known. These are automated logistics processes.
    Normally, it is now possible to specify a desired location for the delivery to the logistics company. For example, to a parcel shop. I mean DHL would have now also desire time windows which one can select.
    However, this is only possible if it is in the system at DHL and can lead to delays if the delivery location or time is changed.

Hello L: @Dude66,
    did you order in Samsung Online Shop? Then please send me your order number. So I can arrange the call for you. You may decline the instruction, if you don't want it.

Hi David,
    Thanks for the response. I shared the order number via direct message.
    Regards, Dude

Short update from my side.
    After a brief exchange of necessary details DavidB (Moderator) reached out to Samsung support center. Not long ago I received the call and delivery information. So, who said Moderators can't pull any strings or don't have leverage *1f609.png*
    Cheers!