Update

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
ONE UI 6 is still in prophase but don't worry when the official version is out you will get it automatically

Search for the banner / look at the notification icon (at my Girlfriends phone there was no Banner, but an new notification)

And you need an unbranded Phone.

If you have all Requirements, then you must wait. Many people has no access yet

Der Threadersteller hat eigentlich nicht nach der Beta gefragt, oder habe ich da etwas übersehen?

Android 14 und OneUI 6 kommt offiziell erst in einigen Monaten. Aktuell gibt es da nur die erste Beta Phase.

Similar threads

M
Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
L
Is there a way to restore bookmarks? I accidentally deleted a lot of my bookmarks and really want to have them back. I do have my Samsung Cloud linked to my Internet but I dont know how to restore them. 4143033
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
V
How to change the country in samsung account...can anyone please suggest? 7875357
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
U
Hello, How can i set my phone to automaticly stop charging after 90 percent? 5051362
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
Hi everybody, is it possible to use Shared Mailboxes from Microsoft in Samsung Mail.If so, how can I do it?Thanks for your answers in advance, Marcus from Germany 4494885
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben