touch not registering

M
M.
User
is only me or after one ui 6 update touch stoped registering in warzone mobile, everything working fine before the update and btw touch is working with the S pen it's weired 

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
    Hast Du die App Entwickler mal gefragt ob der Fehler bei Android 14 bekannt ist?

Similar threads

F
    The back swipe gesture isnt working sometimes on Facebook, and as an always Samsung fan, please improve the responsiveness of bottom swipe gesture and also the quick panel its not smooth sometimes i need to touch more than once the bottom swipe gesture to move the quick panel back. This is so...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    J
    After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    K
    The nearby option is not working so I cannot share/receive any file. I even open the Google - Device connections - Nearby Share but nothing happens. It hangs. Nothing is shown. (It was working fine before the last update) 3386525
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    S
    Today, my s23 Ultra receives the one ui 6 final update. After the update I started the wipe cache command and the repair apps command from the boot menu, but the later doesn't show progress or any sign of cleaning the apps. The hidden system partition is now more than 10 GB in size. The repair...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    X
    Since I updated my Samsung Galaxy A71 to android 12 / one UI 4.1 the "my files" app stoped working! Am I the only one facing this problem? And does anyone know a fix for that? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 5387410
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    X
    Zurück
    Oben