Repair apps no longer works on one ui6

S
s.
User
Today, my s23 Ultra receives the one ui 6 final update. After the update I started the wipe cache command and the repair apps command from the boot menu, but the later doesn't show progress or any sign of cleaning the apps.

The hidden system partition is now more than 10 GB in size. The repair apps option was the only way in reducing this temp data, if you won't reset your phone every year.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Habe das Problem auch und einen Fehlerbericht erstellt. Mach du das auch, damit Samsung das fixt.

At least the system storage partition is much tiny now, one ui 5 was almost 100gb now is with system and hidden system together just around 28gb
For me there is more to be happy then worried about it *m:1f60a.png*
true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg