Samsung Wallet query

K
k.
User
Im a seafarer and I am planing to buy samsung s23 series Unlocked from USA. I have a question will Samsung Wallet work in my home country India?

Ich bin Seefahrer und habe vor, die Samsung S23-Serie Unlocked aus den USA zu kaufen. Ich habe eine Frage: Funktioniert Samsung Wallet in meinem Heimatland Indien?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Warum fragst Du nicht in der amerikanischen oder indischen Community? Dort sollte es eher eine Antwort geben.

This is not a question for a German community. You may ask in the Indian community.

Similar threads

A
I have a s23 from India and I am unable to use my samsung wallet in Germany. It doesn't allow me to add international cards. Could anyone tell me a workaround this on how i can start using Google wallet or Samsung pay in Europe. 8564921
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
M
Hey Everyone! I have done a pre-order of the S23 Ultra from Samsung.de. But now I have found a Great deal somewhere else. So I want to cancel my Pre-order from Samsung, and grab the other one. What's the procedure for that? 6890676
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
My Google wallet stopped working when I got in the beta tester, but now it seems like I have the final version from the one ui 5 and the wallet still doesn't work. Anyone with the same problem? Any solution? 6289296
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
B
Hello there. Hope everyone is doing fine. My order for the S23 Ultra has been canceled by my brother while doing a joke. I have received the phone and of course I wanna keep it as I have ordered it. So my question is: How can I cancel the return process? (As I said, I already have the phone and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben