S23 - Juni - Kamera-ChangeLog

J
J.
User
Für die, die genau wissen wollen, was genau sich bei dem neuen Kamera Update verändert bzw verbessert wurde
Hier der Changelog:

Like photo mode, improved 2x sharpness for portrait mode, added zoom icon, and added the ability to delete video clips from gallery motion photos at once. We also added Wide Distortion Correction to Photo Remaster and Adaptive Pixel Off to Camera Assistant. In addition, we have optimized the camera quality and performance, so if you have any questions while using it, we will respond quickly. 1. Added zoom icon for 2x shooting in portrait mode and improved sharpness for 3x shooting in low light. AP to improve sensor characteristics and image quality.

Supported models were selected with performance in mind Supported models: S23 series.

2. A function has been added so that motion photo clips can be deleted from the gallery at once. D Gallery > Magnifier on the top right > Select Motion Photo from Photo Type > Select Photo More menu > Delete Video Clip ‣ Supported models: 522/521/S20/N20 series , Z Fold4/Fold3/Fold2, Z Flip4/Flip3/Flip5G/Flip (SW update scheduled)

3. In Photo Remaster, a function has been a added to correct the distortion of a person at the edge of an image taken with a wide lens ‣ Supported models: S22/521/520/N20 series, Z Fold4/Fold3/Fold2,Z Flip4/Flip3/Flip5G/Flip (S₩ update scheduled)

4. Added a function to correct the distortion of a person at the edge of the screen when shooting with a zoom 1x to 1.5x with a wide lens in photo mode . Supported models were selected in consideration of of AP performance for portrait segmentation, correction position calculation, and warping processing. > Supported models: 523 series * Other models are supported through photo remastering and Enhance-x 5. Added a function to turn off Adaptive Pixel, which automatically changes optimal pixels according to the characteristics of the landscape and the brightness environment when taking high-pixel shots in Camera Assistant. This function will be supported only for models (523 series) to which the optimal pixel automatic change function is applied .D Camera Assistant > Adaptive Pixel On/Off

Supported models: s23 series 6. The HDR compositing error that occurred intermittently when shooting in backlight conditions after selecting speed priority in Camera Assistant has been improved.D Camera Assistant > Capture Speed > Select Speed Priority 7. Improved near sharpness when recording 0.6x Super Steady on the S23 Ultra.8. Optimized the picture mode preview to move smoothly when moving the device left and right in low light . 9. Improved color and sky expression in high-pixel shooting in Photo mode.10. Optimized to minimize color shift when switching lenses from Wide to Tele on certain solid color backgrounds . we are constantly checking feedback from members and we are preparing to continuously

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Ist aber nicht gut, alles Englisch.
Warum hast Du es nicht gleich übersetzt?
Nützt im Grunde genommen ja ganz wenige hier. Schade eigentlich.
 
Danke für die Info,Deutsch wäre cool gewesen,aber übersetzen kann ich auch selber.Google Lens macht das schon*m:1f609.png*Es ist gut zu wissen was genau geändert wurde.Danke
 
Dankeschön, super lieb von Dir. *m:1f499.png**m:2764.png**m:1f44d.png**m:1f60a.png*
 

Similar threads

R
Hey, I recently upgraded to an S23+ from my old S10e. However, when comparing the two phone's cameras, I noticed, that the photos of my S10e contain noticeably more details when zooming into the photo. And when looking at the details of the photo, the resolution of my S10e is also slightly...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
716
R
R
I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
Antworten
0
Aufrufe
773
R
S
Since the 3x zoom portrait mode has been added to the S21 Ultra I've been wondering if it would be possible to add the portrait mode for the 5x zoom camera of the Note 20 Ultra aswell.Personally I'd really like this feature and I already like how pictures of people look without portrait mode...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
533
N
D
Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
Antworten
6
Aufrufe
712
M
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
9
Aufrufe
795
K
Zurück
Oben