Update UI 4

O
O.
User
I have one s21 ultra and I live in Germany with a sim from Spain, and I want to change my region to Germany and I can't, so:Who can tell me how to change my region, because I have a wrong one*1f601.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Bei einem Smartphone mit EU CSC hängt die Region an der eingelegten SIM Karte. Solange die spanische SIM eingelegt ist wird sich die Region nicht auf Deutschland ändern lassen.

Similar threads

G
I am with Samsung since the S2 I uses many versions of S and Note and even A but I always have a screen problem starting with S6 edge + and Note 8 and Note 9 and A 70 , a week ago I ordered the S21 ultra but I recieved the telephone with present inside, shake the telephone and you can hear...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
N
Hi, after few years of using another brand I decided to try the new s21 ultra, and I'm completely disappointed.. It's not normal when you have a phone who pretend to be the best from the best and you have 12gb ram and 256gb to have problems when you do a videocall and want after 10-15 minutes to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
R
Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
K
I have taken a contract with earbuds have filled the application on the site have uploaded everything they said . But they keep telling me it's not the right documents. Have given my contract the bill I paid the bond of command stipulating I have to get the earbuds but they are still telling me...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
I have a s23 from India and I am unable to use my samsung wallet in Germany. It doesn't allow me to add international cards. Could anyone tell me a workaround this on how i can start using Google wallet or Samsung pay in Europe. 8564921
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
Zurück
Oben