Question about SmartThings hub?

J
J.
User
Hello,

I've recently started getting myself more and more into smart home stuff. Smart bulb here, smart plug there and so on.

My question is: does Samsung Smart things hubs support only smart things devices and can you also manage devices from other manufactures, or does each manufacture need there own hub?

Thank 

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
  • SmartThings - einfach erklärt

SmartThings - einfach erklärtMit der Samsung SmartThings-App steuerst oder überprüfst du kompatible Geräte ganz bequem mit deinem Galaxy Smartphone. In dieser FAQ erfährst du mehr dazu.
I use Smartthings to also control my TP-Link/Kasa sockets. You can integrate other devices but I think they remain in their original Cloudhub and Smartthings just triggers this. You need to login to the other Cloud within the Smartthings app.

Similar threads

C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
M
Deutsch: Hallo! Seit ein paar Wochen nun wird mein Smart hub immer langsamer. Zuvor musste ich oft 30-30 Sekunden warten bis die apps geladen wurden und ich etwas auswählen konnte (auch die Einstellungen z.b.). Seit gestern nun scheint das ganze Menü vollkommen aufgehangen zu sein. Wenn ich die...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
P
Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
S
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
U
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
Zurück
Oben