Question about SmartThings hub?

J
J.
User
Hello,

I've recently started getting myself more and more into smart home stuff. Smart bulb here, smart plug there and so on.

My question is: does Samsung Smart things hubs support only smart things devices and can you also manage devices from other manufactures, or does each manufacture need there own hub?

Thank 

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
  • SmartThings - einfach erklärt

    SmartThings - einfach erklärtMit der Samsung SmartThings-App steuerst oder überprüfst du kompatible Geräte ganz bequem mit deinem Galaxy Smartphone. In dieser FAQ erfährst du mehr dazu.
I use Smartthings to also control my TP-Link/Kasa sockets. You can integrate other devices but I think they remain in their original Cloudhub and Smartthings just triggers this. You need to login to the other Cloud within the Smartthings app.
 

Similar threads

M
Deutsch: Hallo! Seit ein paar Wochen nun wird mein Smart hub immer langsamer. Zuvor musste ich oft 30-30 Sekunden warten bis die apps geladen wurden und ich etwas auswählen konnte (auch die Einstellungen z.b.). Seit gestern nun scheint das ganze Menü vollkommen aufgehangen zu sein. Wenn ich die...
Antworten
7
Aufrufe
640
J
M
Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
Antworten
4
Aufrufe
1K
I
B
Ich fing an, einen "toten Pixelkreis" um die Kamera herum zu sehen.. eine neu gekaufte S Ultra 22. I started seeing a "dead pixel circle" around the camera.. a newly purchased S Ultra 22. Vor einigen Wochen wurde es zunächst kaum bemerkt, also dachte ich, es sei ein Sensor oder etwas neben...
Antworten
7
Aufrufe
1K
B
S
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
0
Aufrufe
12K
S
U
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
0
Aufrufe
2K
U
Zurück
Oben