One UI 3.0 Update

M
M.
User
When should I get the recent Update of 3.0 One UI for my Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon its the Chinese version?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Hi there. Have you ever looked at Sammobile? or just check for updates every day. If necessary, also connect to the PC with the Smart Switch and thus search for updates.

I have got the Exynoss with the German version and I already get the Update a week or something ago

for foreign Devices always Look into smart switch on PC.
and always be aware that Devices for other countries can have Problems working in germany properly

OP möchte wissen, wann sein Note 20 Ultra (Chinesische Version) das Update auf OneUI 3 bekommt.

Ich habe gefragt, wieso ich die letzte Aktualisierung von One UI 3.0 bislang nicht bekam. *1f642.png*

ich habe es über Tdeminsion mit snapdragon Prozessor bestellt und die Snapdragon Prozessor bekommen tatsächlich die Aktualisierung früher als Exinos Variante