Not getting a gift to buy a phone

H
H.
User
Hello Samsung, I bought a Samsung s21 FE with the offer of Bluetooth headphones online, but unfortunately I only received the phone and it did not come with the Bluetooth headphones as advertised. How can I get these headphones included in the offer

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Sorry, L: @Horik - but here is a user community. We are not Samsung employees. There are no Samsung workers in this chatroom. You can achieve contact to Samsung via https://samsung.com/de/support//lobundkritik/ , but this is the German site (maybe they will understand English too). Kind regards, MarekWyd.

Similar threads

B
I'm looking for a way to toggle the sleep mode on my S21 with a NFC tag. I can trigger other actions (routines) with Tags, but the sleep mode automation only offers a schedule...Does anyone have an idea how to do this? 6573312
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
R
Certain apps will never send notifications when the phone is locked, but then send all the delayed notifications together immediately when the phone is unlocked. Here are all the things I've already done: - Phone in high performance mode - Adaptive battery off - Battery optimisation off -...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
L
Hi, sorry for eglish question. I'd like to buy Samsung S20+ with 512GB storage but it is supported only for 5G phonech which aren't sell in Czech Republic. So I want to buy it in Wien because I live in Brno and it is not too far. Question: in Czech Republic we can order the phone online at...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
G
I signed up for the Android 12 Beta but did NOT install the Beta yet. Still running Android 11 with OneUI 3.1. Now I want to withdraw from the Beta program without installing the Beta itself. How do I do it?There is no such option as stated in the Beta FAQs inside the Samsung Members app. 4001275
Antworten
Aufrufe
Ľ
P
Dear all, For last two week, post android update, my phone A40 is getting switched off automatically...I switch on the phone every time....I bought the phone 2 years before.... Request your help 3333297
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben