How to withdraw from Android 12 Beta

G
g.
User
I signed up for the Android 12 Beta but did NOT install the Beta yet. Still running Android 11 with OneUI 3.1.
Now I want to withdraw from the Beta program without installing the Beta itself.
How do I do it?There is no such option as stated in the Beta FAQs inside the Samsung Members app.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
I will find method for you how to withdraw from beta program for your kindness

Hey Android_user. I am not dangerous, just wanted to test 4.0 beta, nothing more. What private data you mean? Have a nice say....

I won't...don't worry *1f605.png*
and the link to XDA is nice but won't help me, because I did not install the Beta yet and I don't want to at all...but I'm getting the notification that the Beta update is available *1f610.png*
(besides...Samsungs beta program is horrible...they should take a look at Google and how they handle their beta programs...it smooth, clear and leaves no space for questions...it's sad because Samsung is a huge player in the market and as a developer you need those beta programs to make your apps compatible before(!) final release...)

Hey L'ubomír, you can write here about everything you want. You don't need an email for that.

Sorry btw. that I can't help you, because the beta is only available for the S21, why not for more supported devices? I can install the iOS beta on my old 6S from 2015, so Samsung could at least provide the beta for a view phones ://

You dont need to fully download beta, just start donwloading and grab link with canary app, then stop download, nothing else.

On xda we have download link for s21 ultra but not for s21, so i decided to write here, but dont want to disturb people *:smiling-face:

But why should I do so and grab the link?
I registered for the beta program and simply want to withdraw the registration. ‍*2642.png*

Because of me my friend:) i am not from Germany so i cant join beta program, but i want to test it. Try IT and help to fix some issues.

I am sorry, but this year you cant leave,widthraw from beta program, your only way is to ignore update info.

I found it and was able to withdraw from the Beta program without installing the Android 12 Beta.
The FAQs are just wrong.
All I needed to do was follow the path with which I registered for the Beta program.
Instead of the "Register" button there now was a "Withdraw from Beta" button.

yes, its the same button for registration but its changed to leave or something like that in germany. ive connected to beta program *:smiling-face: its not so bad as many users responded. for the first beta is for daily use.