New Update Color Palette

K
K.
User
.... what did y'all do on the new update oh my god*1f62d.png*‍*2640.png*‍*2640.png* this is no not it atleast let us decide what we wanna include in the color palette and what should stay in default mode im so uncomfortable with a adjusted color palette AND the default one... not breathing till you fix this thx

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Und was genau möchtest du jetzt, mit diesem Beitrag in einem User Forum, erreichen? *1f914.png*
Wenn du Samsung etwas mitteilen möchtest, kannst du das gerne über Lob&Kritik tun:
Lob & Kritik | Samsung DE

... not breathing till you fix this thx
I think you have a good chance of dying then.*1f601.png*