Im glad I now registered

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:

Similar threads

C
I have not yet received my free ear buds. I for many registered my device since almost a week but no confirmation of the check yet. Could you please let me know ? 5551715
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
M
Recently got the s24 Ultra and it is amazing! So I've now set up my lock and AOD with a nice watch and widgets. Is there any way I can add the same style watch on the home screen? I only get weird options for the watch on the home screen. Thank you      9127990
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
J
Hello, Im Martin from the Netherlands I bought a galaxy Fold in Germany in September and I had 6 dead pixels 4 weeks later! I have send it to Poland on the 1 of November! and still havent heard anything about the device! This is uneccaptable for a phone of 2100 euros. Please advise what to do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
E
I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
I updated my Note 20 ultra to the new software (to One UI 4.1) and now I can't cast or mirror my phone to my amazon fire tv. Please fix! Thanks 5091318
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben