Good Morning From Berlin

U
U.
User
1152444i8EBBFDB29F5D02C9?v=v2.jpg

I Shoot this Photo Today Morning in Berlin.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    Do you mean, that you shot the photo this morning in Berlin ?

ich liebe diese lebendigen Farben.
    Es gibt nur ein Problem mit der Kamera meines S22... ich kann nicht gut fotografieren ^^

Similar threads

P
    Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    M
    I bought a Samsung a9 in Berlin and I want to use it in Argentina with sim from Argentina and it does not allow me. Request a pin and puk code different from the telephone company 1125423
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    M
    Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone. I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries. D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from: The phone? From the company phone's services from both...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    J
    L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    X
    My S22 Ultra is rejecting calls from one contact only although I don't have them on blocked list. The contact has 2 phone numbers and when they call me from either of them the call will get rejected after one ring only!! I deleted the content and resaved it again, it didn't help! I checked...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    X
    Zurück
    Oben