Galerie

S
s.
User
Who else is waiting to get the feature in the Gallery App back where it creates / suggests the Gifs and Collages automatically? Would really love to have it back.

Similar threads

G
I am trying to update my android 11 to the new version 12, while living in Germany. I am using a S10 but not getting update (where it says the phone is up to date), but all other S10s in Germany recieved the update.I had bought the phone in Belgium and used it in Afghanistan in the past. This is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
P
Hi all, After a recent update the smart view app has stopped working. It is not able to find other devices in the network and also stays in the status disabled. I gave all the permissions to it. Can any support in fixing this issue? 2859264
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
I
Ok so I have been using the S10 Lite for a bit over 3 years now, and even after I dropped my first one into the water (spoiler it didn't survive causd it's not api aproved) I bought the same phone again. But I recently realized that the backcover which is made out of "GLASTIC" is extremly weak...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Q
W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben