Did anybody received ui4 for Note 10+ ?

T
t.
User
1 hour ago I was in Switzerland, but even there I couldn't update my phone. Note said that I am still in Germany. It's horrible

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
It doesn't matter where you are. The phone only updates in the country that it was produced for. Just wait for Samsung Germany to release the update.

Similar threads

N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
E
I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Q
I have dead spots in my note 10 plus screen , the s pen seems to work totally fine but the touch screen have dead spots and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt , when i lock and unlock screen it gets fixed for some milliseconds, i tried safe boot , restarting , removed the case , turned...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
H
Hey i just wanted to ask how i change the location on my phone. I stayed in australia for a year but my phone still thinks i live there. This wouldnt be a problem but now i cant download the corona warn app from my country on my phne because of that and thats becoming a big problem. Any tips...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
V
Hi, I'm not able to upgrade my note 10+ 5g device at all. The device is in android 10 and one ui 2.3. Will I ever get any updates on my phone? Especially when the rest are already getting android 12 on their note 10 + devices. I also tried via smart switch but it says up to date and android 10...
Antworten
Aufrufe
V
Zurück
Oben