Christmas winnings

S
S.
User
i would like to know if anyone won anything from this Christmas game of opening up the windows to win something daily???
i haven't heard anything this was probably just another scam 

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Nur weil du persönlich niemanden kennst der gewonnen hat , oder womöglich sogar noch schlimmer selber nicht gewonnen hast, ist es von Samsung kein Betrug.

Ja das stimmt . Hab tatsächlich vor 3 Jahren oder so bei Chip.de bei so einem gewinnspiel mitgemacht durfte ein motorola iwas testen 2 wochen dann Bewertung abgeben und behalten war eins von 100 Produkttester. Hatte es damals vergessen weil dachte gewinne eh nix *m:1f604.png**m:1f923.png**m:1f923.png*und 3 Tage später kam die Email wurde eins von 100 ausgewählt das Handy x zu testen . Wollten noch meine Adresse dann wars auch schon bei mir gewesen. *m:1f923.png**m:1f923.png*

there is nothing fraudulent. I thought I had won, but it was a misunderstanding on my part. you get a notification that you've won, but what's the point of knowing who won what?

Würdest Du bitte einmal erklären warum Du das im S23 Forum gefragt hast? Meinst Du das wäre ein technisches Problem an Deinem Smartphone das Du noch keine Benachrichtigung bekommen hast?

first i just wanted to know if anyone has won anything, and after reading your answers that means no, you didn't win nothing, all these big companies scam people,

Similar threads

F
    The back swipe gesture isnt working sometimes on Facebook, and as an always Samsung fan, please improve the responsiveness of bottom swipe gesture and also the quick panel its not smooth sometimes i need to touch more than once the bottom swipe gesture to move the quick panel back. This is so...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    J
    L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    J
    Hello, Im Martin from the Netherlands I bought a galaxy Fold in Germany in September and I had 6 dead pixels 4 weeks later! I have send it to Poland on the 1 of November! and still havent heard anything about the device! This is uneccaptable for a phone of 2100 euros. Please advise what to do...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    M
    Hello ... please i need information . I buy samsung s8 plus mobile from vodafone store . And its supossed that i have to get an free wirless charger . But till.now i recieve no mails or anything to tell me that i will have it . Knowing that i send something like registration for it and that i...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    R
    I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    Zurück
    Oben