Buds plus low volume in one side

S
s.
User
Hi all,
Recently my baby put my Samsung galaxy buds plus into his mouth (poor baby and bad parenting from my side!) and after this incident, right piece has now low volume. I have tried resetting my buds, cleaning my buds with brush and played high bass and pitch audio in max volume but all of these did not help. I am not sure how I can fix this issue. So I have 2 questions:

-) I believe my right side of buds has lowered volume(not muffled sound) so it seems I need to turn its individually volume higher but I don't know how I can do it?

-) Any way that I can fix this issue at all?

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
  • Galaxy Buds zurücksetzen: Einfache Anleitung

Galaxy Buds zurücksetzen: Einfache AnleitungWenn es Probleme mit der Synchronisierung oder dem Klang gibt, ist es eine gute Idee, die Galaxy Buds zurückzusetzen. Dieser Prozess des Zurücksetzens und erneuten Koppelns der Ohrhörer kann oft alle Probleme beheben. Lesen Sie diesen Artikel, um zu erfahren, wie es geht.
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds: Eine einfache Anleitung

Samsung Galaxy Buds: Eine einfache AnleitungMit den Samsung Galaxy Buds und Buds+ können Sie ein kabelloses Musikerlebnis genießen. Um den größtmöglichen Nutzen aus den kabellosen In-Ear-Kopfhörern zu ziehen, haben wir diesen Leitfaden mit praktischen Tipps für Sie erstellt.
  • Galaxy Buds mit PC verbinden: Einfache Anleitung

Galaxy Buds mit PC verbinden: Einfache AnleitungEs ist ganz einfach, deine Samsung Galaxy Buds mit deinem Computer zu verbinden. In diesem nützlichen Leitfaden findest du alle Informationen und Schritte, die du dafür brauchst.
  • Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable App

Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable AppIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Buds2 Pro, welche Einstellungen und Funktionen für Ohrhörer die Galaxy Wearable App bietet.
On my Galaxy Buds 2 i had a similar issue, might be the same problem for you that some liquid got pushed through the mesh and now blocks the sound from the inside.
What worked for me was to remove the black mesh that covers the hole with the speaker inside, i used a small needle to get it out without destroying anything.
As it turns out the dirt or liquid pushed through so i had to clean the inside of this mesh, after cleaning it on both sides i glued it back in place and since then the volume is back to normal again.

I hope i could help you

I opened the metal grill of buds by prying using needle. There was a black filter/rubber like thing, I cleaned it using isopropyl and it worked. Thanks for the help!