Facebook preinstalled

N
N.
User
I don't understand why I have facebook pre-installed and why I can't delete it, just deactivate it. Samsung, what's going on?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Dann schreibe das doch an Samsung und nicht in einem Userforum. Das wäre deutlich sinnvoller.

Similar threads

N
    I don't know what is the basis of an update, but when you sell a product and delete certain functions after deleting or canceling them, it is like a scam or worse than a theft. I have an s3 gear and now I have a 3 watch and the active aod display function respectively the secondary animation has...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    D
    Guys why I can't share a 8K viedo on my what's app story 6195340
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    W
    J
    Hello, does anyone know if "eBay Partner Attribution" is actually a legitimate system app? (I do not have the eBay App installed.) I'm using a S20 FE 5G. Does anyone else have an app like this on their phones? It only shows if I toggle "show system apps" and I cannot uninstall it. I'm...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    X
    Hi I need an BackUp tool for Android to BackUp all Data (Images + textfile and all what is possible) with Folder Structure to Synology. I have used Syncthing nut thay have deleted don't delete Funtion from Programm, so now it only Sync data (and not BackUp it). Cloud tools that I know are shitty...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    G
    Facebook was Pre-installed on my S-10 and suddenly stopped working. I want to uninstall and reinstall the app, but only have the option to disable. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thanks. 3369938
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    Zurück
    Oben