Find App

M
m.
User
I think samsung has to really work on optimising apps, especially ones in frequent use.
its really frustrating how Find app always lags when you do a first search after a while. Its arguably the most used feature since no one really scrolls through the app menu.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Ich muss gestehen ich benutzte diese Funktion so gut wie garnicht*1f605.png*
Welches Smartphone nutzt du?
Ich habe das gerade bei mir probiert und da läuft das butterweich - S21 5G

You never use the search function at the top of app drawer, or wipe up to search?
Anyway i am using the A52, it works fine on second search and so on. but on the first try it takes a while for the results to show up.
Its very frustrating when you need to quickly check an app after leaving the phone unused for a while.

Similar threads

U
My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Y
Hai I been using Samsung S21 Ultra since February and have been facing two issues with the phone. 1) (The main and most frustrating thing) Grainy vedio capture in low to indoor condition. The vedio is grainy like a budget smartphone infact my realme 6 pro capture bettwe vedio indoor. I am not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
C
Hi, while having a shower the screen of the watch was locked through this waterdrop thingy. But suddenly the watch started rebooting. And thats almost 30min ago and its still rebooting. Screen and butttons do not react. Does anyone has an idea how to solve that?BR Corinna 3907550
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
M
I have always used the S Finder to Search my hidden Apps so that my home screen stays clean an tidy. The way it looks, thats no longer possible right? When i search for a hidden App like " youtube" it no longer show up in the search results. The Problem started about a month ago. Is it a bug or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Zurück
Oben