Why my flip 3 doesn't support deX for some reason?

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
If it does not support DeX there is nothing you can do. But you can write a Suggestion for improvement.

Similar threads

K
I am using Samsung S9. Its only 6 months & so many defects.. 1. FAST CHARGING doesn't work. 2. Battery drain very fast. 3. USB data transfer doesn't work. I send the device to service center of Telekom. They returned without repair & asking me to buy a new one.. The reason was water defect...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
Hi! I just turned on my Samsung TV and the schreen doesn't work. It's black. I bought it 3 days ago. The only thing I can hear it's a small sound. Can someone help me? 5503962
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
R
How can i register my normal bank Account here on samsung pay? Please help me with that 8239459
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
E
I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
N
Hi. I lost my all saved birthday dates in my calendar after a safe mode restart. I tried sync but it still ist restoring the dates. Can someone please help with this issue. Thanks. 4907440
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben