Status Bar Burn-In Issue

R
r.
User
The status bar from the top causes display burn-in, what about a setting to hide it when it's not needed?
The setting might be in the quick panel or as a setting in the display section.The setting can be in the quick panel or as a setting in the display section.

I personally hate seeing my phone burning in in less than 2 years just because the notifications are displayed.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    You can hide it. Download the app system UI tuner. There, in UI settings, enable immersive mode. Then, add a quick toggle to hide the status bar. In addition, head to settings, camera cutout and choose for every App the option "show camera cutout".

Similar threads

K
    Hello! It seems that on the Tab S8 (LCD panel) the implementation of the eye comfort shield simply overlays a orange image on top of the screen buffer. This implementation is stupid because dark areas / black colors will become a brownish color and a lot of contrast is lost. The correct way is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    R
    I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    C
    This message is to detail the negative experience and extreme dissapointment in the futile attempt to obtain service for the recurring problem involving separation of the factory installed display protection on my Fold 3 as countless other Fold/Flip consumers have also encountered. The factory...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    D
    We just purchased a new refrigerator (RL36T600CSA/EG) from MediaMarkt.de (on 21. 05.21). The device was delivered to us at about 8:30am yesterday and we let it stand for up to 7 hours. After switching connecting it to power source at around 4:15pm, as directed in the manual, we set it to the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    U
    My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben