Software

D
d.
User
Guys i have always this software update notification even when I update it, it still there Iam having s22 ultra BTW
1288600i030B733B3C98CE19?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Hi! L: @dem99
    That is normal. Take a look at this link: Notify Update
    There are a lot of the same Update. Eventually they will end. Keep updating!

Similar threads

M
    I have S22 Ultra and I still can't get Android 13 ...how I can slove this problem? 6229343
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    M
    Is it normal that my battery drains this quickly over a normal day? I'm not even a hard-core user? Like samsung what are u guys doing. This phone is 4 months old and was brand new. How could someone consider this a flagship phone??? I could buy an iPhone from 4 years ago and it would have a...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    P
    Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    A
    Recently I updated my Samsung S22 ultra. I have observed two problems. 1- Battery never charged beyond 85% of total capacity. At least it shows that way even charging it for 40 min. Before phone was charging to 100% within 30 min. 2- Audio of the phone is distorted ,on running videos...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    J
    L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Zurück
    Oben