Secure folder

K
k.
User
How can i turn off the pasword requirement everytime i start restart the phone.
It is there a way to turn it off? Thank you for your help.

Wie kann ich abschalten das immer wenn ich mein Handy neu starte das Passwort für SecureFolder zu geben? Danke im voraus.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Wenn du ihn nicht brauchst kannst du ihn im Quick Panel deaktivieren

Similar threads

S
Hello, I noticed something annoying with the Galaxy S21. When I scroll slowly in an app, you can see a wobble / lag / jitter / jump. I can reproduce the behavior on another S21 which has been reset. The behavior is also seen on an S10, which is not as extreme. It's not as noticeable if you don't...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
D
Hello people. I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
H
Hello Samsung, I bought a Samsung s21 FE with the offer of Bluetooth headphones online, but unfortunately I only received the phone and it did not come with the Bluetooth headphones as advertised. How can I get these headphones included in the offer 5603792
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
S
Hello AllRecently my phone S21FE 5G was upgraded to new Android update. From then I see my phone is restarting very often. Its very annoying that phone restarting during important calls. May I know if anyone of you face the same issue. Is there any update from samsung on the same issue if it is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Z
I wonder how to use the beta version One UI 4.0?What I need to do is try this version myself. Thanks in advance for your attention. 4008511
Antworten
Aufrufe
Z
Zurück
Oben