LC32HG70QQUXEN / C32HG70 - neue Firmware 1024 verfügbar?

Ich habe mal nachgesehen und sie noch im Downloads Ordner rumliegen - bei Interesse bitte per PN.
Auf meinen 3 C32HG70 läuft das Update seit über einem halben Jahr wunderbar und löst auch ein paar kleine Probleme die ich mit den Monitoren hatte.

K
Kim
Hey,

Hallo. Du könntest mir auch Firmware 10.24 für den C32HG70 schicken.

Hallo, kann ich Sie um die Firmware 1024 für meinen C32HG70 bitten?

Hallo. Du könntest mir auch Firmware 10.24 für den C32HG70 schicken?

Hi kann mir einer die Firmware 1024 für den C32HG70 geben

Its shocking that we have to resort to unofficial channels for a firmware that makes the monitor work almost flawlessly, why do not Samsung listen to valuable feedback from their own forums? - I can confirm 1024 (Samsung Emailed it too my a long while back - UK) is excellent as have been using it for almost 2 years maybe more with 3 generation of AMD graphics cards and the latest current being RX 6800XT Liquid Devil.
I tried pursuing a solution to the final 2 problems/features but got dismissive answers and gave up - I am now finding a way to get rid of the monitor without loosing its value and getting a Odyssey G7 which has the functions. I created another thread but thought I would add to this one
>>>
I have the Samsung LC32HG70QQUXEN with firmware version 1024. This was sent to me by Samsung support as out of the box new the monitor was on 1019.2 and it did not store modified values in any of the 3 pre-sets which was a basic function of the Monitor having been not working from the onset.
I have since been after Samsung for an updated firmware to allow the monitor to behave like a TV or the Odyssey G7 monitor where when a HDR signal from a gaming is sent to the monitor this kicks in a separate pre-set value for picture but so far I have had no luck.
Does anyone know if a new firmware is out there or which team (knowledgeable and helpful and engineering) at Samsung can we contact. Website is still reporting 1019.2 from 2018
Thanks for your help (am close to returning and getting another monitor because of this problem - its now annoying as I don't want to select different pre-sets every time a HDR game is run on the kids PC - difficult for my kids to do)
*** what I mean by a separate pre-set value is it automatically switches to a pre-set for HDR specifically which you can set differently instead of manually selecting a pre-set from the menu...thx
Additionally it would be great if they can unlock the colour setting when the monitor is displaying HDR signals as this is greyed out for HDR and can only be modified for non HDR signals....

Hello!
Do you still have the 1024.0 firmware file for LC32HG70QQUXEN? If so, could you please send it to me or somehow provide a link?
I couldn't figure out how to DM you here, so I thought I'd reply to the thread and hopefully you'll get notified.
Thank you for helping the community with this when Samsung support is not as helpful!

Hi Greg,
The Samsung monitors are probably the best out there - I have had the ASUS so called ROG's and they are horrible in comparison. Its a shame Samsung do not put that little bit effort in and provide us a simple firmware or put a little effort in and add some minor tweaks that provide fantastic features (eg listen to their community) - they have helped me in the past with this firmware so it is not as if they are not capable.
Hers the link for the monitor model in this thread so use with the firmware upgrade instructions for the monitor - its a good firmware as it solves the preset functions to store different calibrations and also the general monitor performance is better
Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
Hopeful admin will not mod
Personally I am going to return mine as there newer monitor model solves all my problems...cannot think of anything else to do, chased Samsung too many times - unless they read this I am willing to give feature requests which I think I have already in this thread....if we all shout they might listen!!!

Thank you!
I got it in time. *:smiling-face:
My personal complaint with this monitor is that it cannot do HDCP content for some reason (so that Netflix can actually play at 1440p, for example) via DisplayPort and it cannot go to 144Hz via HDMI. So I have it connected both ways to my PC and keep the DisplayPort "monitor" disabled, unless I want to play an FPS or something (I rarely play at all) where I swap which "monitor" is enabled and which is disabled.
But this is a pain, I wish they would just fix HDCP via DisplayPort.
Or am I doing something wrong?

You will find that video playback is never ideal on a gaming monitor all though on a Samsung one you will get as good as you can because they make TV's also.
Generally speaking devices and consoles are not really designed for 1440 resolutions or PC Monitors (PCs are and the graphics cards have DisplayPort's)) unless the manufactures modified the firmware - so you will get standard 1080p output.
There was talk of Sony maybe modifying their PS5 to output at different resolutions like a PC and perhaps you can get 120hz but there is nothing out there which is HDMI to DisplayPort as a cable. Also I don't think this monitor has HDMI 2.1 ports (which the Sony uses) - but the more recent screens (specifically TVs) have 4k 120hz transfer rates and HDMI 2.1...

Hi !
ist schon länger her aber hast du 1024 Firmware Uptade noch für den
Samsung LC32HG70 ? wäre super wenn du sie mir zukommen lassen könntest.
mfg

Hi there I, think I had it shared in the past, may have unshared the OneDrive link - will share for you later when back home...

Zurück
Oben