Samsung Germany online Sucks

H
h.
User
So ordered Samsung Galaxy Z fold 3 512gb on 17th August 2021. Still haven't received it. Wrote more then 7 emails and no response. Called online service like 50times and always same response that no stock. This experience with Samsung sucks big time.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Da bist Du leider nicht der einzige der dieses Problem hat. Kannst ja hier das Forum ein wenig durchsuchen, da findest Du viele Berichte über solche Probleme. Sind aber alle in deutscher Sprache.

Unfortunately nobody here can help you. Z Fold 3 with 512 GB is a problem worldwide. I have tried to order such a Smartphone on Amazon, but they told me, that I have to wait 8 to 10 weeks for the delivery of the wished Smartphone. With 256 GB Memory in Phantom-Black I had to wait 48 hours for delivery together with the Note Package.

Joh, es gibt wohl genügend User, siehe andy1954, die andere Sprachen beherrschen, jedoch ist ein Forum mit Nativ speakern immer besser um Probleme zu lösen denke ich.

Er beschwert sich über den deutschen Store, von daher passt das ja diesmal sogar halbwegs.

Wenn ich mich im fremdsprachigen Raum bewegen versuche ich mich anzupassen so gut es geht, in den Niederlanden spreche ich niederländisch obwohl mir bekannt ist das in Holland in den Schulen auch deutsch gelehrt wird.

Aber englisch ist halt eine universelle Sprache die ehrlich gesagt fast jeder beherrscht.

Similar threads

F
I went today to Pick my unrepaired samsung fold 5G and pay the 30 Euro for nothing. The costomers service employee Went inside to Pick it .He reterned and said,this is ur samsung fold but its not turning on.I said why? Please return it to me in same conditions i gave it..He Pressed on/off and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
W
Hi I am asking here, because I dont know where to ask anymore. I have run against an invisible wall of the german support. Here is my story. My 65JS9580 developed a dark spot in the panel and also sometimes was not able to turn on anymore unless I pulled the plug for a short period of time. No...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
S
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
U
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
C
This message is to detail the negative experience and extreme dissapointment in the futile attempt to obtain service for the recurring problem involving separation of the factory installed display protection on my Fold 3 as countless other Fold/Flip consumers have also encountered. The factory...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
Zurück
Oben