Internet connection not stable

L
L.
User
Hey,

My s23u has massive internet problems.Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an!

For comparison, my Poco f3.Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an!

What could be the problem?

What I've already tried: 

Phone restarted

Network settings reset

Deutsch:

Mein s23u hat massive Internet Probleme wie im ersten link zu sehen als Vergleich mein altes Telefon (zweiter link) weiß einer vielleicht wo das Problem liegen könnte?

Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Stell mal die MAC von zufällig auf Gerät um, dann neu starten, hilft oft in solchen Fällen..... L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

I see.
    I used to have a similar problem with my Fritzbox router. On default my cell phone would be getting WLAN (WiFi) set to 802.11n and WPA3. This setting were the cause for a bad wifi connection. I found out that the standard 802.11n and WPA3 are not working well together. So I opened the configuration page of the router and changed the security settings to WPA 2. Maybe changing the setting will help you as well.

Thanks for your answer, however my router is set to WPA2 but thanks for your help

Stell mal die MAC von zufällig auf Gerät um, dann neu starten, hilft oft in solchen Fällen.....

Maybe the 2,4g Network could BE the Problem. When possible I only use 5gh WiFi.

Das könnte es tatsächlich gewesen sein! Werde ich noch bisschen testen aber sieht gut aus. Ich hab zu danken!

Wenn dir die Lösung gefällt würde ich mich freuen wenn du die Antwort als Lösung akzeptieren könntest.
    Über die 3 Punkte rechts geht's *m:1f44d_1f3fb.png**m:1f60e.png*
    Vielen Dank

Similar threads

R
    Hi, I tried to install Microsoft Family Safety on my Android Device "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+" however the app does not show up in Play Store. I am wondering if the Samsung Knox Security System could be the reason for this. Does anybody has experience with that or an idea what the reason could be...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    R
    I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    M
    Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    R
    Servus My wife just got a Flip4 and we sadly find out that phone is unable to see the Wi-Fi 6e only home network. The shopping expert on samsung.com/de chat, advised that it should be able to connect while it is supporting HE160. Even though the phone was just started for the first time, I still...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    D
    Hi guys today I found a bug of a sort with WhatsApp and my Samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra. I want WhatsApps messages to be silent but still be displayed on the notification bar. This seems to be impossible because when I get a notification from WhatsApp, the app doesn't play a sound but the phone...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    Zurück
    Oben