Govee

T
T.
User
Can we please get support for Govee Devices in SmartThings? Their LED Strips? Really wanna use them with bixby!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
    Anregungen und Vorschläge bitte an Lob und Kritik schreiben....

Similar threads

A
    Can Govee Home be added to the list of devices in Smartthings? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 3514117
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    D
    We've been promised and waiting for months now, still stuck on Bixby. Can we please get an official statement on when it will finally be released? 4473174
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    M
    Hello. I got sometime last year the galaxy buds bts edition and I honestly couldn't really use the cute galaxy friends animation and theme that comes with them because I had an iPhone. Now I purchased the galaxy z fold 3 and it won't read it. It shows an error and says it isn't compatible even...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    U
    My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    G
    It's possible that the screen is broken after a 20cm fall?? In a device that cost only 800€!!Broken after a month! Ah and dont forget the 60€ for the led cover, beautiful nothing to say, but if it open when fall what must protect?? Now if you can tell me what is the best way to get it repaired...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    Zurück
    Oben