Govee Home

A
A.
User
Can Govee Home be added to the list of devices in Smartthings? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
At the moment Govee Home is not supportet by SmartThings as you can see on the Screenshot. If this brand will be added to the list one day ... nobody knows! You'll have to wait and check from time to time.
Or you ask the support of govee home, if they are planing such a Corporation.
643173iB78AAC72F337AD6A?v=v2.jpg

L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Probiere es doch einfach aus, dann siehst Du es ja eigentlich ob es klappt.

At the moment Govee Home is not supportet by SmartThings as you can see on the Screenshot. If this brand will be added to the list one day ... nobody knows! You'll have to wait and check from time to time.
Or you ask the support of govee home, if they are planing such a Corporation.
643173iB78AAC72F337AD6A?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

T
Can we please get support for Govee Devices in SmartThings? Their LED Strips? Really wanna use them with bixby! 5664739
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
S
Is there some way to integrate the Gateway from Homematic IP and a Lidl Home Gateway into SmartThings, so that I can control the above with one application? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 5016752
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Hi, I received a pair of L: Galaxy Buds2 Pro as a gift. But since I have an Iphone, I can only connect it via bluetooth. The "Galaxy Buds" app on ios does not support the "Buds2 Pro". I can not even check how much battery I have on the device. Can you please fix it in the next update? It would...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
S
Since the 3x zoom portrait mode has been added to the S21 Ultra I've been wondering if it would be possible to add the portrait mode for the 5x zoom camera of the Note 20 Ultra aswell.Personally I'd really like this feature and I already like how pictures of people look without portrait mode...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
J
Für die, die genau wissen wollen, was genau sich bei dem neuen Kamera Update verändert bzw verbessert wurde Hier der Changelog: Like photo mode, improved 2x sharpness for portrait mode, added zoom icon, and added the ability to delete video clips from gallery motion photos at once. We also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Zurück
Oben