Fingerprint is not working properly

S
S.
User
I cannot add my fingerprint.
I see only 0%, the circle goes until aprrox. 60-70% then it goes back, I tried with my all fingers. The phone was restarted, cache paartition cleared, these steps cannot help me.

What can I do in order to add my fingerprint?

Thanks

Sanjik

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    Take the glassscreenprotector off. It can cause problems with the fingerprintreader.

Hi Nakatan,

Thanks for your response.

It had already its screen protector. We bought the phone in may 2022 and fingerprints work, approx. september or october 2022 it doesnt support fingerprints. Since november 2022 we did not use this phone.
    I think, the problem is not because of screen protector

I was already throw the link, I did everything. Only I did not remove protect glass,.

Similar threads

K
    Hello all, Do you know if the newest patch will change something in fingerprint lock functionality? My fingerprint really killing me everyday... Best RegardsKrzysztof 2856098
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    E
    I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    P
    Guys, whats going on here, my tab s8 ultra after update on UI5.1 every minute pass the battery goes down. As you can see from the screen picture i always charge the tablet until 85% and i use it until max 20% and today this happening. In 60Hz, flightmode, wifi on, low brightness, nightshift...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    N
    Hello dear readers, Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    R
    Hi all, I bought Galaxy S9 last year, now I moved back to my home country. When I insert local SIM card on my phone, it does not make a phone call. other functions are working well, search as Data, SMS and others, Only not Phone call. I tried to find other options in the setting but never...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    H
    Zurück
    Oben