Feature Request Emergency SOS

L
l.
User
When I say Hey Google signal SOS, the flashlight could blink in morse code that would be recognizable from a distance by police and ambulance.

cheers

Sascha

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
    Das wäre wohl eher ein Vorschlag, wo Google dein Ansprechpartner wäre. Denn diese Funktion müsste dann im Google Assistent implementiert werden

Similar threads

T
    I would like to post a request for the Reminder app (which I love btw.) to have a specific time of day (hour) for the repeat duration. This would allow to be reminded repeatedly in a given time frame (use case: remind me to take my pills from 3PM and repeat every 5 minutes for a duration of 5...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    M
    Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    T
    So I just want to say I know the new One UI 3.0 is still new and is probably going to be Updated soon enough but I want to Adress a quick Thing that I noticed I like the New dark Mode and the other features but I like the Volume slider from the light Mode more when I use dark Mode for better...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    D
    Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    O
    I came to a new idea for Samsung Photo Galerie. It would be really practical if we could make new folders inside of a folder. For example I create a folder with the pictures from my vacation and then when I open that folder I have a possibility to create more folders so I can better sort my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben