Feature request: Bixby routine for "Adaptive" eye comfort shield setting

J
J.
User
The Adaptive Eye Comfort Shield setting is great to reduce the blue light during the day, but insufficient for the night. Also, the scheduling feature such as "sunset to sunrise" does not cover the Adaptive setting.
The feature request is to:- create a Bixby routine or Routines+ routine to create a schedule for enabling/disabling Adaptive (e.g. at sunrise/sunset or fixed times)
or
- add support in Settings for the Eye Comfort Shield schedule to switch to Adaptive instead of the default color temperature (i.e. outside the time a warm color is scheduled).
Thank you!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
    Settings >Display > Eye comfort shield > custom> custom > Set schedule
    Bixby Routines not needed
    1113207iE7AD812C335D257C?v=v2.png

This doesn't switch to Adaptive outside the schedule, you can check for yourself.

Thanks, I imagined that's what this community is for, but surely I can write there if it reaches the development team...

Similar threads

K
    Hello! It seems that on the Tab S8 (LCD panel) the implementation of the eye comfort shield simply overlays a orange image on top of the screen buffer. This implementation is stupid because dark areas / black colors will become a brownish color and a lot of contrast is lost. The correct way is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    M
    To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    T
    I would like to post a request for the Reminder app (which I love btw.) to have a specific time of day (hour) for the repeat duration. This would allow to be reminded repeatedly in a given time frame (use case: remind me to take my pills from 3PM and repeat every 5 minutes for a duration of 5...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    B
    Hey folks, I've been using my S23 Ultra for a few days and I'm overwhelmingly pleased with it. However I noticed that in Comparison to my old S20 HDR doesn't seem to work in the YouTube App. In Netflix the S23 Ultra gets visibly brighter and the colours are popping, but in Youtube the S20...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    M
    Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben