When will Google assistant be released for galaxy watch 4

D
d.
User
We've been promised and waiting for months now, still stuck on Bixby. Can we please get an official statement on when it will finally be released?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Ein offizielles Statement? Da müsstest du mal bei Samsung nachfragen.
Das ist hier 'nur' ein Forum, in dem sich Samsung-User gegenseitig helfen.

Hier ist ein Userforum, frage das doch am Besten mal bei Samsung nach.

Similar threads

Z
Seit dem Release der Watch 4 ist inzwischen einiges an Zeit vergangen, doch wo bleibt der Google Assistant? Lange Zeit war es still, einige haben die Hoffnung schon aufgegeben, doch es ist Licht am Ende des Tunnels. Im Rahmen der Google I/O 2022 hat Samsung bestätigt, dass der Google Assistant...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
B
Since 5 days I'm a proud owner of the watch 5. It's a great machine, though I am still looking for a perfect analog watch face. I am surprised that obviously everybody ist ok with the fact that each of the hands at certain times obscure the complication placement. You want to look at todays date...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
G
It's possible that the screen is broken after a 20cm fall?? In a device that cost only 800€!!Broken after a month! Ah and dont forget the 60€ for the led cover, beautiful nothing to say, but if it open when fall what must protect?? Now if you can tell me what is the best way to get it repaired...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
Zurück
Oben