Watch6

D
d.
User
Hello guys I have a question I buy from amazon the s24 ultra 512gb I can also the galaxy watch 6 gratis or not if you know any info about it

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Hello, only when you order this by Samsung and use the code "watch6" in shop.
Otherwise is not available to get the watch for free.

Ah alright thanks for the info I thought will be like the samsung buds like last years just have to sent the bill to the samsung and they sent you the buds normal have to be the same also because dozen matter where we buy the phone still is the same price and is all the same but anyway

No, sorry for that.
This time only, when it's ordered in shop. Have nice time and welcome to the Community

Similar threads

M
I preorder the S24 Ultra but forgot to put watch 6 in the cart and the reference number. is there any chance I can get watch 6 or should I cancel the order and re-order it again? help me as soon as possible 9021836
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
Hello, I ordered s24 ultra with Vodafone esim. And I did verification by 'my webID' (which was little bit different comparing to other verification app. In that app I just took my id card photo from both side and 3rd pic with my selfie. It all verification done by just photo without person or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
D
Hello guys someone know anything about when comes the next software update to finally fix this issue with the display the natural ans the vivid to the s24 ultra is really anoing 1570€ phone and have this issue I hope they will fix it ans the other think to add little more bass on the speakers...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
DE-TLDR; Die Kamera bzw. die Kamera Software des Galaxy S24 ist ein schlechter Witz. Samsung sollte sich mal eine Scheibe bei Googles GCam abschneiden. I just bought a Galaxy S24, and it's OKish... coming from a Google Pixel 8 I gotta say well that S24 camera sucks. I don't know what's wrong...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
X
Hey, I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*). Is there...
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
Zurück
Oben