Watch 6

H
H.
User
Hallo 
Does anyone know why samsung watch shows only one month on the calendar.. i can't see the previous or next month

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Hello, Which one of the calendar you are using? The stock one? I have changed to the Google Calendar app. Try this maybe. Hope it will be help you.

Similar threads

W
Hello Samsung Community, Does anyone of you know whether the old watches like Active 2 and Watch 3 will also get the new Wear OS or whether they will stay on Tizen?And will they then get updates or not ? 3447157
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
O
Hi, I have samsung watch active 2, when i get a WhatsApp call the watch shows only the number without the name, with the normal call it shows the name. Any suggestions?? Best regards 7345513
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
V
I wore the watch 24x7 (except 1 hour daily charging) for about 2 months. Occasionally it was uncomfortable or sweaty but mostly it was very comfortable. One day I observed the skin under by watch was a little hard with minor swelling. I decided to not wear the watch for 2-3 days to let the wrist...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
P
Does someone know when the Google Assistent will be available on the Galaxy Watch 4? 5329805
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
A
Hi everyone, -Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung galaxy s20? I tried to change parameters like ISO, and speed on pro video. But pro video's quality is still worse than standard video. Does anyone know why there is that difference? Because I could not see the parameter in standard...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben