See notifications on lock screen after phone is unlocked

A
A.
User
Hallo everyone.
I would like to request an update on the lock screen where once the phone is unlocked with face I'd the notification are readable. Currently when the screen is unlocked the notificsations stay locked until the screen is swiped. This udate would be really helpful.
Regards,
Adil

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Schau mal in den Einstellungen.
Take a look in the Settings.
1314979iA433873BFFE12702?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

R
Certain apps will never send notifications when the phone is locked, but then send all the delayed notifications together immediately when the phone is unlocked. Here are all the things I've already done: - Phone in high performance mode - Adaptive battery off - Battery optimisation off -...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
D
Ich would like to use it like on my uphone before means to get the notification details listed on my screenlock bit first after my face has been recoginzed. Currently it is only possible to completely hide the nitification details or always to show them. No dependencies on face regonization...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
R
I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben